Deliveries and Orders
In order to ensure that you understand our delivery policy and procedures, please read this thoroughly:
Acquaint yourself with the towns and suburbs we are currently servicing with deliveries. If you purchase products from the online shop and do not choose a delivery address from the towns listed, your order can not be processed.
(We have marketing teams visiting new areas every week, keep watching this space for new areas listed weekly.)
Please click here to see thecurrently in service.
The above table should have made it clear to you what areas are delivered. If something is unclear, please send us a mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or a WhatsApp to .
Familiarise yourself now with the day of the week which your order will be delivered, as well as the available Collection points in that area!
Remember, deliveries will take place on the same day of the week in each area. (Currently we are delivering orders only once per week in a specific area.)
Please click here for the indication of thein your area.
You can collect your order from any Collection point in your area that will be the most convenient to you: for example, you can choose to pick it up from a Collection point on your way home from work or on the way when you pick up your kids from school. It is really up to you and what will be the most convenient to you!
Thirdly, it is important for you to know that the cut-off time to have placed and payed your order is each Friday at midnight. Thus, whether orders are delivered on each Wednesday, Thursday or Friday of a week in your area, the cut-off time to have placed your order is the Friday of the previous week!
This is important, because we must go through a logistical process to reconcile all orders and give it through to the farmers to harvest the correct quantities and have the produce delivered to the pack house on time. This ensure that you receive the freshest possible produce.
For the same reason than the above, it is also important that if you would like to cancel your order, to stick to the Friday-at-midnight rule.
The table below indicate cut-off times:
|Delivery day:||Cut-off date to have placed and paid orders, or to cancel an order:|
|Wednesday||Friday of the previous week – at midnight|
|Thursday||Friday of the previous week – at midnight|
|Friday||Friday of the previous week – at midnight|
|Saturday||Friday of the previous week – at midnight|
A few administration issues for you to know:
- You are welcome to choose to have your order delivered at your private address. However for logistical reasons we encourage customers to rather make use of the Collection point pick-up system as it is just not possible for us to deliver hundreds of orders to private addresses in 1 single day with the available means to our disposal.
- A single order delivered to your private home/or office will carry a R57.50 (VAT inclusive) delivery fee, while the option to have it delivered at the collection point of your choice, only a R28.75 (VAT inclusive) fee. See our Reward system for discount on delivery fees.
- You will receive friendly assistance at collection points and it will take you only a few minutes to pick up your order. Collection points will be open till all the orders are collected, or at least till 19h00 in the evening. You will be informed via WhatsApp when your order has arrived and maybe a reminder when it is getting late and your order is still not collected.
- Remember to take some sort of identification with you when you collect your order, like an ID card or driver’s licence, or even better, the proof of payment that was emailed to you. This would ensure that each order ends up with its correct owner.
- Lastly, remember when you go to collect your order to take the packaging material from last week with you.